Friday, December 21, 2007

From where we left...

OK so Sneha started her blog about two weeks ago, and with a very fancy name, I must add. It's called Aleatoriedad Redifinido. Go figure! So anyways, being a tech-savvy, net-savvy CS major, my ego didn't let me stay too far behind and I finally took the leap and decided to write my first post. So here it goes...

There is really no point to this post, or to this blog, or to any blog, or even to this life for that matter. Have you ever asked yourself, "What do I want from this life?" or "What change will my life bring to this world?". Umar Saif, one of the best teachers, mentors, and friends I have had (and still do, btw), once told us to ask ourselves a question and come back with an answer in the next class. The question was, "If you could be anyone you want, have anything you want, who would you be?"

I feel a lot of people, especially in our region, need to ask themselves this question, and soon enough to be able to make a difference in their lives. It's not an easy question, at all. But the search for the answer might change your life.

4 comments:

Sneha Choudhury said...

so competitive ..i must say :P i m impressed..hehe

Unknown said...

WHEAT BISCUITS!!!
you must write!!!!! I lack the consistency or the writing power to pen this down, but you must not forget!

Tayyab said...

In due time, babar :)

Yahya said...

lol @ Babar :D

Teej, congrats on finally starting this! and yes, you write very well mashaAllah :)

Btw.. I'm curious, what was it that you finally decided you want to be?